Dear all
well, i dont really have a whole lot to say. This past week has been absolutely CRAZY! first off, i got transferred. Second, i got dear johned. Third, I went on my first Visa run. Fourth, my companion has a conference he needs to go to, so i had to take a bus for 6 hours! Im not really quite sure where to start.
1. transfer. I got transferred from Sibu to Tawau. I dont know what to say about. Theres too much to say. No joke. Well, In tawau the work wasnt going all that well, so they but two new elders in there to fix everything up. I was one of them. My comps name is Odriscoll. Pretty cool guy. From Sandy Ut. We have dove in to the work and tried to get things done as quick as we can. I feel lost everywhere we go because neither of us know where where we are going. We have met losts of members and everything. Its been great. They have taken us out to eat 6 times already and we havent even been there for a week yet! Anyway, we got there, and the elders before us only had like 5 investigators, and NO ONE on date to be baptised. Thats kinda a big deal for me being that i left Sibu with like almost 20 people on date. So anyway, after being in Tawau for like 2 days, we got an investigator on date. and got 4 new investigators already. anyway, i think we will be able to make a big difference in the work
2. dear john. Well there isnt a whole lot to say about it. and i dont really wanna talk about it.
3. Visa Run. I had to go to Singapore for my first visa run like 2 days ago. It was nice. Singapore is a nice city. And it felt good to be able to eat normal food again. I was there for less than 24 hours so i didnt have a whole lotta time to hang out or anything. It was a nice little break from malaysia though. thats for sure.
4. Right now im in a little city called Sandakan. My companion had a conference for district leaders, and becuase Tawau is only a 2 elder area, i had to come up here to be with the other elders. So i had to get on a bus for like 6 hours to come here. It was pretty tough. And i havent been in one place for more than 24 hours since last week. haha. its been kinda crazy.
Anyway, like i said, this week has been completely nuts. I dont know what else to say besides that. Its been hard, but i guess im just trying to focus on the work and get everything done. Ill have more info on the new area and how everything is going next week. I havent really gathered my thoughts about what i think about everything yet. anyway, sorry for being so short.
Elder Trotter
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment