The Church is true in every country and in every language!
This is when all of us Elders went to the furthest corner of the MTC during the BYU vs. Utah football game. The field is close enough that you can hear the announcer. It was awesome! Even though BYU got crushed! But this is all of us trying to hear what was going on.
This is me and my buddy Elder Brown. He isn't my companion, but is going to Malaysia with me. We room together here in the MTC. This when we thought he might be able to hear the BYU vs Utah game a little better if we got him up a little higher. It didn't really work, but made a good picture!

This was right when I opened your box of chips that you sent me. I was so excited. I was freaking out pretty good. Haha. Thank you so much for sending them! Seriously though, look at how happy I was. I look like a little kid!
I was so excited that I just had to take a ton of picture with me and my chips. Look how big my smile is haha!
A whole box. FULL OF THEM!
First chip! Success!
This is me and a couple of my buddies in front of the Provo temple giving our best "model pose"
Thought you'd like this











No comments:
Post a Comment