Hey everyone-
Its been a while i think since i made a letter for everyone. Sorry, but ive been busy, and i get kinda lazy to write.
Anyway, these past couple weeks have been alright. Been some good things, and some things that were just ok. I think everyone knows that camille got married. so that kinda sucked for me. But i didnt dwell on it much actually. I just can wish the best for her and her new life! and then keep going with mine. But other than that, Ive been working pretty hard lately, and it seems like investigators are a little harder to find than normal. i havent made any changes to what i have been doing to find, but i guess its just not as effective as it used to be. So me and elder christian have been trying really hard to contact and look for referrals. I hope this week will yield some new people.
I also had my year mark! pretty cool right!? im halfway done now. But apparently the second year goes a whole lot faster than the first. soo.....i guess it will seem like im actually more than half way done. But in honor of my one year mark, it normal to always burn a white shirt. But of corse, my name is still jake trotter, i cant do anything just normal. I gathered ALL the old garnments and white shirts i could find in the house and had a BIG burning. it was pretty cool. haha.
So...what now?
Its time for a new start for me. There is a lot of stuff that i just have to leave in my past and move on. Not only for my mission, but for my life. I think all this happening right around my year mark is good for me. I can just start fresh the second year of my mission and not have anything to distract me, or to worry about. It wont be long again before i am home, and ill be wishing that i was still in malaysia. I can already predict the day. I got 12 months left. so i better make the best of it. I guess thats all i really have to say.
Anyway, thanks for reading!
By the way, my P-day is now officially changed from wednesday to monday. That means ill be online on sunday nights for everyone who is reading this. So if you wanna talk with me online, get on on sunday nights! Until next week-
Elder Trotter
Monday, August 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment