Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Zone Conf. and Sick as a Dog

Dear all
This week was ok for me. Well first off, It was my Birthday!!!! wooo hooo! i am 20!  I guess im not a teenager anymore. But the way i see it, your age doesnt make you a teenager. haha. So we had ZLC this week.  It was basically just a conference that we had to go to and get training from the mission president and his wife, and the Assistants on how to be more affective. So we all got on a Boat and went to Kuching. Its a city thats about 4 and half hours away from Sibu. It wasnt too bad of an experience. It was kinda fun for me to ride on a boat. I hadnt ever been on a boat like that one before. It was pretty cool. I have pictures of it, but the computer i am on right now doesnt have a USB for me to plug in my camera :(
So i spent like 2 and half days in Kuching for that conference. so that took up most of the week.
Well when i came home from Kuching I was really sick. I think i ate some bad chicken or something. But i had stomach pains like i never really had before. It hurt. and i was pretty dizzy. But becuase i like to think of myself as superman, i decided that i wasnt going to stay in. That i was still gonna go out and teach people. So i did. I took some pills to cork me up, and went out. It was pretty cool. Well ill tell you some cool things that happened this week that were pretty cool. SO we only had about 3 days of regular missionary work. But this is what happened:

One of the recent Converts, Singar was pregnant, and had her baby. Shes the one that has the husband that just left her while she was pregnant. Now her husband has a new wife, and wants nothing to do with Singar or the kid she just had. She had to have a C-section to have this baby. Her husband never went to go see her. He didnt go to see his son. Nor does he care. She has no money to pay her hospital bill. Shes still in the hospital recovering. We gave her a blessing on Sunday.

Catherine- Shes the investigator that is super willing to learn, and has the greatest faith ever. She asked if she could move her baptisimal date up a couple weeks becuase she didnt wanna wait until december. She is super excited to get baptised. Shes getting baptised later this month already. Im so excited!

Niut- She is another on of our investigators who is soooo solid. She got a book or mormon the week before i got here. And started reading it the week i got here. She just finished the book completely. Thats about 3 or 4 weeks, and she completely finished the whole thing!! Shes way excited to get baptised to. She get baptised the same say Catherine does this month.

Well yesterday i stayed in because i was still sick. I threw up a lot and then threw up some blood. I saw a doctor, and i got an antibiotic, and so they made me take it, and not go out. I slept for almost all of yesterday, and then woke up this morning, and felt a whole lot better. I feels so good to feel normal again!! woo hoo. Anyway, thats about all thats happened this week. Thanks you everyone for writing me so many birthday emails!! it was great to hear from everyone!!
ELDER TROTTER

No comments:

Post a Comment